At AdvoCare, We Build Champions® through physical and financial wellness. Backed by the latest science, AdvoCare provides innovative nutritional, weight-management, sports performance and skin care products. In addition, the AdvoCare business opportunity empowers individuals to explore their ultimate earning potential. AdvoCare was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Charlie Ragus founded AdvoCare in 1993. He chose the name AdvoCare to communicate his commitment to be an advocate who cared.
Charlie Ragus developed 10 principles that guide our direction and are the basis of our success:
- Honor God through our faith, family and friends.
- Respect and strengthen the family.
- Believe in the dignity and the importance of the individual.
- Create a standard of excellence recognized as superior by the direct sales industry.
- Believe that honor, integrity and principles are the foundation of a great life and company.
- Commit to mutual loyalty and trust between AdvoCare and its Distributors.
- Establish and continually improve the vehicle of opportunity and the pursuit of financial freedom for all AdvoCare Distributors.
- Commit to ongoing personal growth and development through professional training and educational programs.
- Build self-esteem by promoting a sense of personal worth among all people.
- Continually expand our market by providing the most effective and highest quality products and service available.
Richard Wright has a passion for encouraging people to become entrepreneurs. He fully believes in the free enterprise system and enjoys teaching anyone how to make the most of their AdvoCare business. Since Richard joined AdvoCare in 2007, the AdvoCare Independent Distributor base has grown from 30,000 to more than 500,000. AdvoCare has grown to become one of the most respected health and wellness companies in the direct selling industry by product users, scientists, doctors and athletes. Richard was selected as a board member of the William J. O'Neil Center for Global Markets and Freedom Advisory Board at Southern Methodist University in January 2013. Also in 2013, Richard was named among the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award winners and received the Distinguished American Award from the National Football Foundation.
Before joining AdvoCare, Richard and his wife Sherry spent more than 15 years building their own direct selling business. Richard later co-founded a company based in Shreveport, La. After 16 years with the company, he sold his interest and moved forward to serve on the senior staff for a U.S. Congressman.
Member of the DSA
AdvoCare is an award-winning member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) and has participated in the DSA Code of Ethics Communications Initiative.
We are committed to ethical business practices, and we’re proud to adhere to the DSA Code of Ethics. For more information about direct selling, and direct selling resources visit http://www.directselling411.com/.
AdvoCare Gives Back
AdvoCare champions its mission to be community advocates who care. Staying active with our commitment to give back is a cornerstone of the AdvoCare culture. From financial contributions to volunteer work, AdvoCare strives to build champions in all ways possible.
AdvoCare Gives Back by:
- Providing grants to non-profit organizations
- Leveraging AdvoCare Sports relationships for social change
- Engaging Independent Distributors around Incentive Trips and Corporate Events
- Facilitating volunteerism for employees and Independent Distributors
27 March 2015
AdvoCare Donates $10,000 to Variety Children's Charity in Australia
23 January 2015
AdvoCare® Launches AdvoCare® Core™
8 January 2015
AdvoCare® Scores Multi-Year Partnership with Major League Soccer, Named Official Sports Nutrition Partner
7 January 2015
AdvoCare® Champions the Fight Against Hunger, Donates $120,000 to Food Banks Across the U.S.
For all media inquiries and information about our company or products, please contact our Public Relations team at email@example.com.