Liquid Vitamin and Amino Acid Supplement
- High-powered, portable energy source*
- Fast acting*
- Sustained energy without jitters*
- Sharpens mental focus*
IS THIS YOU?
- Someone who is always on the go and needs a fast-acting energy boost
- Someone who is looking to facilitate workout performance, enhance sports performance and increase endurance
- Employees working with tight deadlines
- College students pulling all-nighters
- Recreational and professional road warriors
- Travelers coping with jet lag
People are more tired today than they’ve ever been. With lifestyle patterns becoming increasingly on the go and over 22 million Americans working beyond the traditional nine-to-five setting, sleep patterns are being altered. Studies show that as much as 60 percent of Americans are tired during the afternoon, and that 84 percent of these people go through a daily afternoon slump.
Many people already know that we need sustained and focused energy to perform at our peak levels. Sustained energy helps maximize physical activity. Additionally, proper physical activity can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, help control obesity, support bones, muscles and joints, relieve arthritis pain, and reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression. As little as 30 minutes of moderate exercise, five times a week is often recommended, but more than 50 percent of Americans do not achieve this. One possible reason is that it is often difficult to maintain these energy levels with a fast-paced lifestyle. The best sources of energy are not always prepackaged in a can. In fact, products with high sugar and caffeine content may give an immediate boost, but can lead to an energy crash after a short amount of time. An ideal product for a fast-paced environment should provide immediate energy, last for hours, avoid crashes and be convenient for a busy lifestyle.
THE SOLUTION: AdvoCare Slam®
Slam is a powerful, portable energy drink in a tiny, two-ounce bottle. Its unique combination of energy-producing nutrients and support for neural processes makes it a perfect fit for the person on the go.* And with no sharp drop-off or energy crash, it’s great for hours of sustained energy.*
Portions are easy to control with Slam, so you can drink the whole bottle or half if you prefer. It’s also quick and easy to consume in three amazing flavors. Whether you are a college student, a professional driver, an employee with a deadline or just a person on a road trip who needs to stay awake and focused, Slam is the perfect choice when quick, convenient results are a must.* And unlike many other energy shots you may find at retail stores, Slam actually tastes great!
Directions For Use:
For ages 12 and older.
For maximum effect, drink an entire bottle, preferably between meals.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
Not for use by persons who are sensitive to caffeine.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN:
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Niacin may cause temporary skin redness and a warm feeling.
For maximum freshness, store product in a cool, dry place. May be served chilled.
Refrigeration is not required.
- B-vitamins (B-6, B-12, niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid) – B-vitamins are water-soluble vitamins that help us produce and sustain our own energy. As we age, we gradually begin to lose the ability to absorb vitamin B-12. Research has shown that high levels of vitamin B-12 encourage the body to increase its absorption. Vitamin B-12 also helps maintain mental performance and aid in energy production.
- Taurine – Taurine is an amino acid that provides quick energy without over stimulating the body.
- Betaine – Betaine plays a role in metabolic processes through donation of a methyl group (one carbon metabolism).
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is essential for the transport of fatty acids into the cellular organelle, mitochondrion, for conversion into energy by oxidation.
- Glycine – Glycine is one of the 20 amino acids commonly found in proteins. One role it plays is in neurotransmission.
- Glucuronolactone – Glucuronolactone is a normal human metabolite formed from glucose. Its precursor, glucuronic acid, is an important constituent in fibrous and connective tissues of all animals.
- Caffeine – Slam has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that plays a role in the production of neurotransmitters.
Niacin, Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl), Folic acid, Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin),
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), Betaine (as hydrochloride), Gamma-aminobutyric
acid (GABA), L-Tyrosine (as N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Glucuronolactone,
Glycine, Caffeine, Purified water, malic acid, sucralose, potassium sorbate (as
Game Bowl Berry flavor:
Natural acai flavor, natural color
Power Punch flavor:
Natural and artificial fruit punch flavor
Strawberry Blast flavor:
Natural strawberry flavor, natural black currant extract (anthocyanadins) added