AdvoCare has formed a strategic alliance with
INFORMED-CHOICE to certify our products are
AdvoCare values our relationships with the athletic community.
With testing on the rise for performance-enhancing substances both at the amateur
and professional levels, we have formed a strategic alliance with
INFORMED-CHOICE to certify our products are banned-substance free. This
alliance will allow athletes to make informed choices about what they decide to
put in their bodies.
- INFORMED-CHOICE has specialized anti-doping experience. Their WADA (World Anti-Doping
Agency)-experienced laboratory adheres to standards for sports supplements and has
analyzed more samples for banned substances than any other lab in the world. The
INFORMED-CHOICE program adheres to regulations put forth by WADA, and NCAA
as well as professional sports organizations including the National Football League,
Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League,
Major League Soccer, PGA, ATP, WTA, LPGA, and NASCAR.
- INFORMED-CHOICE serves as an addition to the AdvoCare quality assurance program
with an independent board of experts in medical nutrition, training and pharmacology.
- All products registered through INFORMED-CHOICE are publicly accessible and available
to the general public-not only for elite athletes.
- The AdvoCare program exceeds other nutritional companies’ efforts in the industry
and is key to opening doors to new business.
- Banned-substance free certification positions AdvoCare as a leader in the sports
performance and nutrition industries.
- The INFORMED-CHOICE certification program fosters business growth, adding a layer
of credibility for AdvoCare and its Distributors.